REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
Blue Gold Colombo Reverse Osmosis Systems
On-Demand, Tankless, Reverse Osmosis System
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
BLUE GOLD COLOMBO SERIES ON-DEMAND TANKLESS RO SYSTEM
Imagine. An unlimited supply of fresh drinking water.
For you, your family — even the pets.
The trouble with conventional RO systems is — that tank. It takes up a lot of space and provides a limited amount of water, and then — the wait.
How long does your RO system take to regenerate enough water to get a fresh supply? An hour, you say?
What if we told you that's no longer the case? Can you just picture how much and how often you could use that precious, life-saving, thirst quenching goodness from the tap?
And then imagine you could have an endless supply of alkaline water straight from the tap.
In steps the Blue Gold Colombo Series. An on-demand, tankless reverse osmosis system that has a small footprint and can even be installed under your bottom cabinets, taking up zero space under your sink.
This tankless RO outputs a whopping 25 gallons an hour. With no tank.
You may think to yourself, 'I bet it's expensive.' The answer to that is, not really. Seriously! Certainly nothing like an endless supply of fancy, store bought alkaline water for you and your whole family. For life.
Call us and lets talk about this on-demand, tankless, ah-mazing 25 gallons an hour reverse osmosis system for your family.
Water on demand
2 Built-in Leak Detectors
Compact, enclosed system saves space
Reverse Osmosis Filters
Optional Alkaline Filters
- Power supply: 110 V – 50 Hz
- Engine: liquid-cooled 180 W – 110 V – 50/60 Hz
- Pump: rotary vane pump for high pressure in brass, NSF certified – 80 Gallons per hours
- 1st stage: 12" x 2,5 inline dual carbon-sediment – 5 micron
- 2nd Stage: RO membrane 180 GPD TFC by LGchem
- 3rd Stage: RO membrane 180 GPD TFC by LGchem
- 4th stage: 12" x 2,5 inline alkaline filter – 5 micron
- Operating pressure: 100/115 psi
- Pressure of incoming water: min 15psi – max 72psi
- Percentage of TDS rejection : 90 % – 95 %
- Permeated drain ratio: 1/2.2
- Total of incoming dissolved solids: max 2500 PPM
- Admitted PH of incoming water: min 3 – max 11
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Dimensions: 4-18-16 IN (W-L-H)
- Electronic control unit – anti-flooding acoustic sensor with block functions for incoming
- Acoustic signal when filters are exhausted
- Auto-flushing of membrane: every 8 hours
- MADE IN THE USA
DRINKING WATER SOLUTIONS
Check Out Our Other Great RO Systems
Hague Reverse Osmosis
An exceptional water filtration, clean water solution for the environmentally conscious. Quick, convenient and eco-friendly filters that you can easily change on your own, with very little environmental waste in an affordable system that targets and reduces 13 contaminants, including fluoride, nitrates, nitrites, lead, radium and arsenic.
GRO-2550 Reverse Osmosis System
Pentair’s GRO-2550 RO System provides a superior level of performance compared to conventional filtration systems. It boasts the most efficient RO membrane available on the market today to produce 1 gallon of drinking water to every 1 gallon going to drain .
Aqua Flo Platinum Reverse Osmosis
The Aqua Flo Platinum QCRO and QCUF Drinking Water Systems can be configured to meet your specific requirements. With quick connect, interchangeable filters offering a variety of treatment options the system can be tailored to local water conditions.
PuROmax H3 Reverse Osmosis
The PuROMax High Recovery unit utilizes a non-electric energy recovery device, called a permeate pump, which dramatically improves the efficiency of an RO system. This unit produces 1 gallon of drinking water to every 1 gallon to drain. An efficient and very affordable unit.
Columbo Series On-Demand Tankless RO
An on-demand, tankless reverse osmosis system that delivers a whopping 25 gallons an hour, without the need for a tank. No need to wait for regeneration time between heavy uses. Add on an alkaline filter for practically unlimited alkaline water for you and your family.