Are you looking for a dependable home water purification system? Experience the advanced filtration and convenience of the puRoMax H3 Reverse Osmosis system. Safe, high-quality water is just a tap away.
A New Standard in Environmental Responsibility and Water Purification
The PuROMax HR-3 sets itself apart as an environmentally friendly reverse osmosis system designed for optimal efficiency and minimal waste. Unlike conventional units that pump drain water back into the water supply, the HR-3 conserves water, setting a new standard for resource management in water purification technologies.
Advanced Molecular-Level Filtration
The heart of the system is its advanced membrane technology, which processes water at the molecular level. When tap water is pressured against this specialized membrane, pure water molecules are isolated from contaminants and impurities.
Minimized Water Waste
The filtered impurities are then automatically channeled down the drain, ensuring that only clean, great-tasting water remains. This feature significantly reduces the water wastage commonly associated with other reverse osmosis systems.
Efficient Back Pressure Management
The PuROMax HR-3 is also engineered to handle back pressure more effectively. As the storage tank fills up, it generates back pressure on the membrane. Unlike in many other systems where this causes the membrane to work harder, leading to inefficiencies, the HR-3 is designed to mitigate this effect, ensuring consistent and efficient operation.
Key Features of PuROMax HR-3 Reverse Osmosis System
Unparalleled Recovery Rate
400% Improvement in Recovery:
The PuROMax HR-3 sets an industry standard by improving water recovery rates by as much as 400%.
Advanced Filtration Technology
Utilizes advanced membrane technology to separate pure water molecules from impurities.
Clean, Great-Tasting Water:
Automatic rinsing ensures that impurities are sent down the drain, leaving you with purified water that tastes great.
Efficient Back Pressure Handling
Smart Back Pressure Management:
Unlike conventional systems that suffer in efficiency due to back pressure, the HR-3 uses a permeate pump to eliminate this issue. Stable Drain Amount:
The removal of back pressure ensures that the drain amount remains constant, optimizing the unit's efficiency.
One of the greenest RO systems available, the HR-3 minimizes water wastage, making it an excellent choice for eco-conscious consumers.
Reduced Water Wastage:
The HR-3 unit can decrease waste water by an impressive 80%.
Extended Filter Life:
By using less water, the filters on the HR-3 last longer, reducing the frequency of replacements and saving you money in the long run.
Enhanced System Performance
Non-Electric Energy Recovery:
Utilizes a permeate pump, a non-electric energy recovery device, to improve the overall system efficiency.
Increased Tank Pressure:
Achieves up to 95% of feed pressure in the product tank, ensuring a steady and reliable supply of purified water.
By incorporating these cutting-edge features, the PuROMaxHR-3 Reverse Osmosis System offers a comprehensive solution for those seeking both environmental sustainability and top-notch water purification.
Benefits of the PuROMax HR-3 Reverse Osmosis System
● Enhanced Water Quality
Enjoy a clean and refreshing taste in every sip, as the system removes impurities at a molecular level.
Contribute to environmental preservation by using a system designed to waste less water.
Lower water waste means reduced strain on community water supplies and less environmental impact.
● Cost Savings
Spend less over time with filters that don't need frequent replacement.
Efficient Use of Resources
Lower water usage equates to smaller water bills.
Easy to install, this system fits neatly under most sinks.
Features like a non-electric permeate pump and smart back pressure management make for a low-maintenance system.
● Health Benefits
Easy to install, From fluoride to harmful pharmaceuticals, enjoy peace of mind knowing your drinking water is clean and safe. system fits neatly under most sinks.
● Technological Advantages
Benefit from the system's unparalleled recovery rate, which is up to 400% higher than conventional RO systems.
The unique permeate pump and membrane technology make this one of the most advanced systems in the market.
By choosing the PuROMax HR-3, you're not just investing in a water purification system; you're investing in superior water quality, sustainability, and long-term savings.
Reverse Osmosis System Specifications
● System Capacity: 50 Gallons Per Day (GPD)
● Rejection Rates: Minimum 98%
● Tank Capacity: 4.4 gallons
● TDS (Total Dissolved Solids): Max 2000 ppm
● Feed Pressure: 30-100 psi
● Feed Water pH: 3-11
● Water Temperature: 40-80°F
● Drain Reduction: Up to 80%
● Pre-Filter: Carbon Block
● Membrane: Thin Film Composite (TFC)
● Post Filter: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
● Faucet: Long-Reach Chrome Faucet
Water Quality Limits
● Iron: Max 1 ppb
● Hardness: Max 10-12 grains per gallon (gpg)
Nominal Rejection Rates for Typical Contaminants
Bacteria: Over 99%
PuROMax HR-3 Reverse Osmosis System
Maintenance and Care Guide
1. Filter Replacement:
● Pre-Filter: Replace every 6-12 months depending on water quality.
● Post-Filter: Replace every 12 months.
● ROMembrane: Replace every 2-3 years depending on usage and water quality.
2. System Flushing:
● Conduct a system flush every 6 months to remove any built-up sediment and impurities.
3. Leak Checks
● Spend less over time with filters that don't need frequent replacement.
4. System Sanitization
● Sanitize the system annually to prevent bacterial growth.
1. Water Pressure
● Monitor feed water pressure to ensure it stays within the optimal range of 30-100 psi.
2. TDS Levels
● Test the TDS levels every month and compare them to ensure the system is working effectively.
● Regularly check the pH levels to maintain a healthy range of 3-11.
1. Tank Cleaning
● Clean and disinfect the tank annually or when replacing the RO membrane.
2. Faucet Care
● Periodically clean the faucet to prevent any scaling or sediment build-up.
3. Inspect Hardware
● Check connections, valves, and fittings for wear and tear. Replace as needed.
1. Annual Inspection
● Recommended to have a qualified technician inspect and service the system yearly.
2. Consult a Professional
● For any major repairs, consult a professional to ensure that the system functions at its best.
The system can handle water hardness levels of up to 10-12 grains per gallon (gpg).
Frequently asked questions
Have Any Questions
Your WaterMax Signature Series is more than just a water softener; it's a commitment to healthier, cleaner water for you and your loved ones. To get the most out of your state-of-the-art system, follow these easy-to-remember maintenance tips